underground since'89

send vinyl, tapes and zines for review to:

tobi vail P.O. Box 2572 Olympia, WA 98507 USA

email mp3's, links, photos and flyers to:

jigsawunderground@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dear Jigsaw Readers....Spiritual Warriors demo

Dear Jigsaw Readers,

I realize that I promised to write more this year...I also realize that it takes me a long time to feel like I've listened to a record enough times to form my opinion about it enough to really comment on it...which is why there is so much music writing at the end of the year as opposed to at the beginning I think.

A ton of stuff has been happening locally...but before I let another day go by without reporting on it, may I draw your attention to the Spiritual Warriors demo?

Here, just have a listen:

I haven't seen them live yet but I know they've been playing shows.

Ok talk to you later!

xo
Tobi

2 comments:

Ricardo said...

KILLER DEMO!!! Please Toby in the future post more about the Spiritual Warriors!!

Cheers from Argentina

Ricardo said...

KILLER DEMO!! Please Toby,in the future post more about the Spiritual Warriors!!

Cheers from Argentina