underground since'89

send vinyl, tapes and zines for review to:

tobi vail P.O. Box 2572 Olympia, WA 98507 USA

email mp3's, links, photos and flyers to:

jigsawunderground@gmail.com

Friday, November 5, 2010

Rye Rye and M.I.A. Sunshine/ U.S. Girls Red Ford Radio


This is my favorite song right now and it's not underground but I'm glad because I want everyone to hear it like it's the beatles or the rolling stones so it is still a part of jigsaw fanzine

May I suggest listening to Buzz Chant by U.S. Girls right after this song? or how about this one instead:

Actually if this was a mix tape I'd put Red Ford Radio on as the first track, followed by Sunshine xo DJTV

1 comment:

David L said...

My god, that sunshine song is infectious haha. I'll be humming it for the day. Speaking of more mainstream music that's out currently, I'd be very curious to hear of your thoughts on Warpaint, they've become a mild obsession of mine lately. U.S. Girls song is rad, very trippy.